How to Use
It’s Pure hair colour comes to you as a powder that you mix to a paste, apply and leave on your hair for up to 3 hours. While this is longer than for chemical dye, many customers confirm it’s worth the wait! Use the time to nourish your soul as well as your hair...
Every It’s Pure hair dye box comes with full instructions (as well as a shower cap and gloves), but these are the broad steps:
- Mix the powder with warm 40-50°C water in a non-metallic bowl to a yoghurt-like consistency.
- Apply the paste with gloved fingers or a brush to clean, dry hair without any conditioner or styling product on it. Divide your hair into sections and apply the paste to each section.
- Put a shower cap over your hair and wipe any paste off your skin (such as face or nape of neck). N.B. If you are just colouring a strand of hair to check the colour outcome, you can wrap the strand in cling film and clip to your hair, rather than use a shower cap.
- Leave for 0.5 – 3hrs (follow the instructions on the enclosed leaflet).
- Rinse thoroughly and apply conditioner if desired.